I want to thank Alicia at Boozed + Infused for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award. This week has been an embarrassment of riches as far as honors go! This is also a great way to get to know all your blogger colleagues. So, 7 things about myself:
- I attended a Montessori-like private Catholic elementary school that did not give traditional grades. I also did not sit in a traditional desk until I went to public in the 7th grade.
- I did not knowingly eat grapes from 1968 until 2001 in solidarity of the Great Grape Boycott. (I was an odd child)
- When I was young, I played the piano, clarinet, flute, oboe and saxophone.
- I am left-handed.
- I have been to Sturgis, South Dakota three times, with the first time being with my parents in 1973.
- I have one tattoo that very few people have ever seen.
- I’m not much of a rule follower.
Now for the nominations:
- Brianna at itsybitsybrianna because she is one of the hardest working, creative young women I have had the pleasure of following!
- Gregor at Gregors Gourmet because he loves to can and I love a man to cans!
- The Diner at Dixie Dining because he takes me on a journey of eating at the finest joints in the south!
- Granmary at Kitchen Keepers because she feels like home to me and she will to you too! Go see her!
- Rebekah at Little Miss Cruciferous because she does it all, while going to school! One day she will be rockin’ a multimillion dollar grant at a land grant university running community gardens.
- Tanner at tannerodell.com because this young man works more in one week than most of us will in a year!
- Chica at Chica Andaluza because this woman leads a big life in a big way! Go see her….you’ll love her too!
- Holli at splinteredvision because, as I said, I’m not much a rule follower – we were only supposed to nominate 7 –Holli is my daughter, I love her blog and you will too!!
All you bloggers who were nominated, go to your own blog and do these things;
1. Grab the Kreative Blogger Icon and put it on your blog so everyone will know of your award.
2. Announce your nomination and thank your nominator (me!) and link back to my blog.
3. Tell us 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 7 bloggers for the Kreative Blogger award.
I love this Blogging way to mingle! You will too!
Choc Chip Uru
Congrats leftie 😉
Another well deserved award!
Choc Chip Uru
Thank you again!!
Kelli! I am so honored. This is the sweetest thing. Thank you SO much!!
You deserve it! I love your photography and artistry as well as your fashion sense – you work very hard for a young woman. Now, follow the directions and increase your viewership so MORE people will see what I see!
I am honored to receive your nomination, and honored that you follow my blog! Making people feel like home is one of my favorite things to do, and a wonderful compliment, so thank you, Kelli! Now if I can figure out how to “grab the Kreative Blogger Icon” and put it on my blog, I will follow the rest of your directions. Yes, it is a creative way to mingle!
Mary Ann – I’m so glad you enjoyed the nomination. I had the same trouble you did when it came to “grabbing a button”. just go to my post called: Tutorial on How to Participate in a Linky Party – and click on the video. That’s my daughter showing everyone, like me, who doesn’t know how to “grab” a button or where to put it once they “grab” it! it’s actually just copy and past at the bottom of your NEW post. Go watch it – everyone loves it!