I’m here again tonight showing you yet another recipe you can make for a school party or bake sale or Halloween home party if you are not a baker, and like me, not a perfectionist. Nothing could be easier.
1. Go get one of these molds at Michael’s, although I’m sure they have them at Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart or Target.
2. Fill the figure at the bottom of each cup with sparkly sprinkles.
3. Get some Candy Melt like this.
4. And/Or some almond bark like this.
5. Pour it ½ into the cups.
6. Take your Oreos, either regular or double stuffed (we used double stuffed because that’s all Mr. Picky eater will eat.
7. We did not cover the DS cookies with candy melt although I am sure you could.
8. This is what it looks like when all the cups are filled.
9. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
10. Pop out (they come out easily) and put on a plate, just like this!
It’s rather magical, isn’t it?!?!? See you tomorrow night with another Nutter Butter “recipe”!