It’s Muffin Monday! I don’t get to participate very often but when I do it is always loads of fun. This month I made Cinnamon, Brown Sugar and Golden Raisin Muffins. The cinnamon and brown sugar make the muffins look rather dark but they are oh-so-delicious! Please check out the bottom of the page where links to all the other participants in Muffin Monday are. I know you’ll find something that you like — I did! Yippee! It’s #Muffinmonday
Cinnamon Brown Sugar and Golden Raisin Muffins
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 golden raisins
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
In a large bowl, stir the brown sugar and the butter together.
Add the milk, egg and vanilla and stir. I prefer to use a whisk.
Stir in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Mix together just until the ingredients are incorporated. Stir in the raisins.
Divide the mixture between the prepared muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven 15-20 minutes.
- Apple and Date Muffins from Food Lust People Love
- Brown Sugar Oat Muffins from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar and Golden Raisin Muffins from Kelli’s Kitchen
- Fresh Peach Streusel Muffins from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Rhubarb-Ginger Muffins with Rhubarb Streusel from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Sugar-Free Mango Coconut Muffins from Palatable Pastime