I called them that because they fly off the plate and into your mouth because they are so good! They are not spicy, unless you want them to be and they can be vegetarian if you want them to be – and all at once!
Confused? Yes, Mr. Picky Eater says I can do that to people. I will just go with the recipe and you be the judge.
1 ½ pound hamburger
3 medium potatoes
Olive oil to cover frying pan
A little chopped onion (optional)
8 large tortillas
Few Jalapenos (optional)
2 Cups shredded cheese
1. Peel and cube potatoes and onions. Put 2 Tablespoons olive oil in pan and fry potatoes.
2. Cook until tender and there’s a little crust on them like this.
3. Put potatoes on paper towels to drain and set aside.
4. Fry hamburger meat and drain.
5. Put tortillas in frying pan one at a time, on each side, and heat.
6. Using No Stick Reynolds Wrap, place one tortilla down.
7. Then meat and potatoes.
8. Then cheese and optional jalapenos.
9. Fold in sides first.
10. Then fold the bottom up.
11. Then roll the top down.
12. Wrap up in foil
13. Place in simmering steamer for 15 minutes.
15. If Mr. Picky Eater didn’t like it – I made some more of those Crock Pot rolls so he could have Ham Biscuits instead but he really liked them a lot!
I want to thank Stacy at Food Lust People Love for naming my blog one of her faves – you are so sweet!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all!