Hello my friends!

No pictures or jokes tonight….
By the time you read this, my Face Book page and account will be no more. It was a 3 month experiment that made a wrong turn earlier this week. I made some great friends on Face Book and I will miss them. However, I promised Mr. Picky-eater that I would do all this as long as it was fun and safe but when it wasn’t anymore, I would stop. Face Book stopped being fun and safe for me. You see, I’m old enough to know that I don’t have to prove I’m right or the Alpha – I’m at the age I just enjoy my happy pleasant life and if something gets in the way of that, I discard it. So, if you are one of my “likers” on FB, you won’t see me there anymore but don’t worry – I am still here! I’m also still on Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, and Recipenewz. Those venues are much easier to keep control of.
I have got things cooking right now that I’m taking pictures of and will be posting very soon. Please take care and have a nice evening!

Comments

Kelli, I just heard, I’m so sorry it’s come to this, please find me on G+, (I tried to find you but couldn’t) I’m following you now via e-mail and hope that someday soon, you’ll be back to FB, at least personally with our group. Hugs my dear friend.

Wow, you’re on way more websites than me! I don’t even know how to tweet! LOL. i’m just wondering though, how will I get to see your great yard sale treasures now? :) Again, just very glad I got to like your page before it went down or we’d have never met.

Kelli, I’m so sorry this happened to you. I feel partly responsible for all this commotion but I want you to know I support your decision and you!–and count you as a close friend of mine. If you ever rejoin FB, add me on my personal page! And I hope we don’t lose touch. Email me whenever you want to!

I’m sorry you had to go through this my friend – I wish it wasn’t like this – I just got on fb and I will make sure I take your experience into account

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

5. quilt32 says

Sorry to hear you had some problems. I hope I don’t since it’s such a good way for me to keep up with the young family members.
    Lillian
    lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Lillian, don’t worry – it was a great experience until just a few days ago and it had to do with someone I had never met, spoken to, or even knew about – you will be just fine!

6. pamasaurus says

Facebook is a breading ground for drama. I’m horribly addicted, and all my friends live on that site, so I could never get rid of it. Haha.

I’ll definitely miss you around those parts, though!

Thank you for the sentiment! It’s going to be fine though……besides, I got to know nearly everyone before I put a community page on FB! :) Now, I’m learning more about Goggle+

There are so many social media sites around I find it necessary to arrange the ones I’m comfortable with. I keep a close watch on my friends list on Facebook… one false thing from anyone gets them defriended fast. Keeps things civil. I also have my wordpress site dedicated to one purpose and the Twitter I also keep a close watch on who I follow and who I block. I don’t have time for Tumbler or Pinterest … so although friends use them I just don’t. So there’s no problem for us if you rearrange your sites. As you say, just keep it in line with your goals that youset out in the beginning.

I’m into Facebook, although I have not only read about horror stories but know someone who actually left because of an incident (although I don’t know what it is). I’m glad you are staying here though…